|Natural Disaters||Stalking||Threats and Intimidation|
Disruption in your workplace following a traumatic event can last long after the police, firemen and paramedics have left. The emotional effects of a disaster in your workplace will extend well beyond just those directly involved The aftermath of an event, including post-traumatic stress reactions, can devastate the lives of families, co-workers and company neighbors, as well as your customers.. While the dollar costs of damage to property and disruption to business are easy to calculate, the human cost of an event can also be extreme.
The long-term consequences of being unprepared for a traumatic event can be even more costly than the event itself in:
- Disrupted production schedules, low morale, lost sales and lost customers
- Employee Post traumatic stress reactions
- Workers’ compensation claims and civil lawsuits
With Our Assistance, You Will:
- Recognize and respond to the early warning signs of potential violence
- Respond to behavior requiring intervention
- Manage and defuse a potentially violent situation
- Take effective action after an incident
- Recognize the symptoms of employee trauma
- Arrange a return to work evaluation
For more information, download this pamphlet.
This file is in Adobe Reader format. If you do not have the software installed on your computer, please download it from Adobe by clicking the button below.